Hello all,
Well, after hearing some thing about castaways, I decided to give it a try. So far, I made progress, have 33 people total in my settlement and have some soldiers battling the goblins. Some time ago, I noticed peasants stopped production of spinning animal fur into yarn. I have a total of 139 animal fur and the textile contains five fur and 0 cloths. The hospital has 0 cloths for bandages, and I have nine people suffering from their ailments. I am curious to know why the peasants are not spinning yarn. should I increase the number of peasants? Right now I have four of them, and most of them are transporting supplies around. I think two of them have a primary job, but I may be unsure as to that.I have built more houses, so as to make the population grow. Also, the production of metal bars and farmers seems to be taking forever. I built the mine on land, put a forge right next to them. It seems like I have to wait about 1500 or so number of ticks before being able to build any barracks or guard towers. I am playing on mission one, easiest level. If someone can provide me with this, hints and strategies, could you send them my way? I would really appreciate it.
Thanks,
Alfredo