Hi,
Hth,
-Michael.

-----Original Message----- From: dark
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2011 12:28 PM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] chess quest in alterean

Hi.

Has anyone done the chess quest under gad's landing?

I've got to the giant board, but whenever I'm there I can't work out how to move my pieces.

I've tried move pawn, move queen etc, but that doesn't work. I've tried b2 b4, I've tried say move b2 b4, say move queen, and say b2 b 4 etc, but nothing works!

This is just the sort of thing I hate in if games, where it's clear what you have to do, but the stupid commands in the game won't let you do it, and I'm reasonably confident if I can actually just work out how to move the bloody pieces I can solve the chess puzzle.

so if anyone's done it, some advice would be appreciated.

Beware the grue!

DArk.