First of all, I love the concept behind listing the idle workers.  Could you
pull out the ailing and mothers from the number though as it's confusing to
see two idle workers but not find the idle category because they're both
mothers.  I think we know that mothers and ailing are idle.

Trying my first hard mode game and man, 10 is hard to start out with.  Those
extra two workers make a much bigger difference than you'd think.

                Chris Bartlett