Chris, I'm glad you like the idle category and I have written down your
suggestion to remove mothers and ailing from that count it gives.  The idle
category was recently suggested by someone from the community, and I was very
excited to put it in because I also thought it was an excellent idea!

I think last week marked my finally beating all 3 missions on hard, but yes it
is quite a big difference between hard and normal.  I didn't miss the resources
so much, but the mission people does hurt and the extra random disasters can
wreak havoc at an instant.

Has anyone given the new starter, perks, or fault a try yet?  I'd be interested
to hear what people think of them.  If any seem totally useless we can figure
out a good replacement.