Ah, thanks. I didn't even know that was a command. I guess I like to be prepared and don't want to have to run fame when I want to level.

----- Original Message -----
From: Dennis Towne <s...@xirr.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 12:49:35 -0400
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] alter aeon fame question

John,

At level 25, you don't really need any fame yet. As I recall, it's only important around level 29, which is quite a few total levels away
from level 25.

The easiest way I've found to get fame is to find areas that say 'you have none of the fame in this area' when you use the 'where' command.
If you go through these areas and make sure you explore/kill
everything, you'll get most of the fame. When you're down to the last fame in the area, the 'where fame' command will tell you what's left.

As I recall, there's around 30 fame hidden in the various areas on
kordan and archais.  You might want to look around there and use
'where fame' to see if you've missed any of it.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com