John,

If you keep your eye out for it with those commands, you'll know at
least a few places where you can get fame by the time you need it.
Most people end up with enough fame for level 30 by the time they need
it even if they don't try, so you'll probably be ahead of the pack by
then.

Good luck!

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD