Hi all, I recently made my first tome. As my monk was working on it, I discovered that there was percentage in what she was doing. I just want to say how much I appreciate this percentage (my cook was injured, and I could tell that my monk would be finished in time to replace him without any problems). I would rally like to see this major upgrade move out to the other jobs if possible.