Please, where I can download Spoor sim 2.0? Is it function on Win 7? Thank you very much.

Dne 15.9.2011 16:30, Rick napsal(a):
Thanks for the information on how to drive the train, but I already knew
that.
My problem is I'm only able to move a short distance in either
direction, then I hit something.
At least that's what I think is happening.
I think I need to couple up some cars or switch tracks, but it doesn't
seem to work like it says in the readme file.
Thanks again for your help.
----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 6:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Spoorsim 2.0.

Well spursim had to many controls.
check all the breaks are off, and that you are not reversing.
you then need to advance the throttle and regulater if you have one
slowly.
Listen to the pitch of the train.
If you over or under rev then you won't be going far fast.
Try to get a speed of 50-70, remember the cut off is 80, if you can
get to 80 or 75 or 8 or as close to 80 as you can without overshooting
then thats fine but if you try to go over 80 then you stop.