HMMM IT LOOKS LIKE THE GAME HAS BEEN UPDATED A REASONABLE AMMOUNT.
At 03:45 a.m. 16/09/2011, you wrote:
Hi Lukas,
If you look for my original email the link is at the top.
Here it is again.
SpoorSim Train Driving simulator version 2.0,
http://www.modellbahnsoftware.de/Simu/spoorsim.htm
This seems to be a German site. Look for download link to download the game
installer.

Once you install it, there is a read me file with instructions on what hot keys there are. You do need to do some research on how to drive a train before using the simulator as it does not tell you what to do.
Phil