Hi, Gamers,

About a month ago someone posted an email about a totally blind accessible rpg.
 I realize that doesn't help much, but I just can't remember the name.  I can't
remember if it was an online rpg or not, but I accidentally deleted that email,
and before I realized what I had done, I emptied my deleted items folder.
Does anyone still have that email message or has the name of that rpg and a
link to it?

Many thanks

Allen
allen.j...@foxvalley.net