To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 6:44 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] totally accessible mentioned earlier

Hi, Gamers,

About a month ago someone posted an email about a totally blind accessible rpg. I realize that doesn't help much, but I just can't remember the name. I can't remember if it was an online rpg or not, but I accidentally deleted that email, and before I realized what I had done, I emptied my deleted items folder. Does anyone still have that email message or has the name of that rpg and a link to it?

Many thanks

Allen
allen.j...@foxvalley.net