Hi.
the following bug is still present in castaways and has been for some time.
if a building is destroyed, peasants still try to deliver supplies to it.
for example, my tavern was just destroyed, and my peasants still tried to deliver food to it a minute or so later.
and it wasn't old messages that hadn't been played,
as it said peasant has dropped off meet at the, and didn't say the word tavern.