Hi list.
I just had a cool idea for another disaster that could be added to castaways.

what about having the possibility that your cook could burn down the tavern,
and on high difficulty levels, you could add in that the tavern could be burned by the fire, and also buildings in other squares surrounding it. and maybe for the insane difficulty level anyone eating in the tavern when the fire starts would have a 50 50 chance of being injured or killed.
I think that could be a really fun disaster.