hi list.
I am just wondering, how does the placement of walls work in castaways?
do walls always have to be built between things so for example two bits of forest or two rocky fields, is building the wall between two objects what determines what direction the wall is facing? so for example, in mission 5 I am putting walls round my survivor camp, are these walls going to form a square to seal the camp in.
so for example,
my survivor camp is at g9,
and I am placing walls at g8, f9, h9, and g10.