I'm supporting Jaws in my games now, but I haven't gone back to update some of
the older ones.  For Temporal, I can't really update it because when I last
worked on it I was undergoing major code alterations to support a 3rd mission
and a boss to battle.  I was never able to figure out how to code the boss the
way I wanted to, so the code can't even be compiled back to its normal state.
That means I can't go in to just add Jaws support either.