There hasn't been any new gma releases since toc.
Plenty of rumours but like most companies, pcs, draconis, etc unless there is definate news of anything nothing as a rule is ever released unless it exists and is ready for it.
For those new on the list, look at archives and old archives for more info.
Basically we had a situation, where released products for preorder were due to unfortunate conditions were not met on time deadlines which became longer and longer and ended up with many annoyed customers.
This is why everyone is carefull these days.

Look at the archives and you will find many annoyed people, there have been a few situations in the past some far and some not so far where devs have steped unintentionally or otherwise on others feet and those with the hurt feet are not to happy with being steped on.
So  mostly if nothing is avalible then nothing will come out.
Unfortunately with a few acceptions this has lead to large empty rooms full of grues and such since no one knows if a dev is dead or not most times. Due to forums and blogs for a few devs there has been some new bits and bobs though some of those are not updated unless something is out. In general most new stuff is from the unofficial hacker groups sprinkled through out the net. Most of it is good some of it is not but well thank bgt for making that possible. And ofcause there are also the prototype experiments put out by audiogames.net to torcher the players ofcause. Which brings me to a point that there has been no experimental games for the last year or so.
maybe last year there were I forget but not this year.
Its strange not having new things to play with.