Hello everyone,

Just found a link that sounds pretty interesting. This game is called Blind
Side and apparently it will be cross platform on Mac, PC and iOS. I doubt it's
a scam either, since it has over 300 people who are supporting it. It is about
a blind couple who wake up and they find monsters outside or some such. They
don't give you a whole lot of information, just that there is a discovery
element to the game. There is a video clip, but I'm unable to find it. It is
probably imbedded in the page.
Read more about it at:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/600219258/blindside-the-audio-adventure-video-game

Orin