From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Sylvester Thomas
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 00:24
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Contacting Playing in the dark/Tech Question oncreating
vehicles

Hi Davy!  One last thing.  I have successfully created a .vhc file, Yea!
but now I cannot figure out how to get the game to recognize it.  I used the
utility program in top speed 2 to check it and it said the file was fine, I
even used the packaging option to zip it up only it asked me to record the
intro file which led me to the run time error again.  I am guessing the reason
the vehicle isn't recognized has something to do with the intro file.
I didn't see any values for the intro in the vhc file so don't know how to
get the game to see it.   Any Ideas?  Thanks once again!  Sly