wait here
are the game accessible?
if so how to get it?
----- Original Message ----- From: "THANHVINH" <nguyenthanhvinh1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 7:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Transylvania for iphone

Yeah, that's right!

-----Original Message----- From: Charles Rivard
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 10:38 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list

To make sure this is the game we're talking about, is this the description?

Transylvania Adventure
Description

"Ideal iPhone Adaptation of a Classic"- Jennifer Beam, review in
AppCraverPrincess Sabrina needs you!Come play the classic adventure game
TransylvaniaT.
This is a remake of the popular personal computer game from the 1980s. You
will wander a haunted landscape and face a howling werewolf, a sinister
vampire,
and other supernatural foes on your quest to find and rescue the
princess!TransylvaniaT is an old-school, retro-graphics adventure game, with
a new twist
-- a friendly iPhone interface:? A spin control (or a standard command line)
for entering commands? Tap to move around or take/look at objects? Tap and
hold on objects to get a menu of commands? Handy buttons for:- Help-
Checking inventory- Saving your game- Switching between text and graphics-
Running
away from monsters!There are also plenty of spooky sounds and a few
animations thrown in, too!But beware the werewolf...

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished,
you! are! finished!
----- Original Message ----- From: "THANHVINH" <nguyenthanhvinh1...@gmail.com>