Hey, everyone I need help with getting a game to be made accessible with voice over on the iphone. The name of the game is Transylvania, and it's atext base game that have music and sound effects. In this game you go through transylvania to save a princess who is trap in dracula's castle. You must get through puzzles and different kind of things such as wolfs and bats and other creepy things. The reason I need your help to get this game made accessible is their are parts of the game that voice over don't read and you need those items so you can get through the game. Here is the email address for the developer that I spoke to on the phone a few minutes ago and he said that if I will get different people to request to make the game accessible with voice over he will do that.
So please help a fellow blind gamer to get a game made accessibele.
Here is the email thanks.
transylva...@oremobiledevelopment.com