Hi Karl,

Sure. I guess it all depends on what you want to play. Are you looking
specifically for accessible audio games or more mainstream games?

If you are looking at mainstream PC games one way to go about it is
buy a commercial emulator like Cider from Transgaming which has a huge
list of compatible mainstream games available for the Mac. However, I
can't testify as to the accessibility of those games as I have not
played any of them personally.

At this point the best way to play both accessible and mainstream PC
games is run Windows XP via Bootcamp and install all your favorite
games on your Mac that way. That's the only way I know of to get to
play a majority of games on a Mac as native Mac games we can play are
pretty few and far between.

In terms of native Mac games goes I can't think of many suggestions
you haven't already mentioned. If you are into text adventures there
are free interpreters like Zoom for Mac which will allow you to play
lots of your favorite text adventures on Mac. If you are into old
arcade games I believe there are Mac ports of Stella and SNES9X. I'm
sure there are accessible Mud clients out there as well, but none come
to mind.

I guess what I'm saying is you can probably play anything you want to
if you have the right emulator or are willing to setup a multiboot
with XP. There aren't a whole lot of native accessible games for Mac
OS that I am aware of, and virtual machines or running a multiboot is
the only way around that problem I've found.

Cheers!