Hi,

Well, in that case I can't help you there. The fact of the matter is
that mainstream developers usually don't create native Mac ports of
their games. What ends up happening is they will work with a
commercial emulator like Transgaming's Cider so that the PC version
will run on Mac via the emulator. That's what E.A. Games and a lot of
mainstream game developers do instead of creating Mac specific ports.

HTH