Hi.
This is because a mac's touch pad doesn't have native right click. I think you can hold down control or some other key while you click to do a right click. My suggestion would be get a desktop mouse to use with it, unless you like the portability of the computer on your lap, in which case I think you might just have to play with a different computer. My hp computer has a touch pad similar to the mac, but it uses the thermal touch sensor to detect whether you're on the bottom left or right to figure out which way to click. Only problem is, if you are just touching the left side, not pressing it down, but press down the right side, you fire your gun and don't walk. Lol.

Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.14 portable.