hi jeremy and all. was just wondering is there a weapons specifications list
for swamp? as for now when i use a different weapon to shoot zombies,
basically i only get to hear a different firing sound for the variety of
different weapons. other than the different amount of emmo that each gun can
hold at each reload, are there any other differences between them? if not, i
would suggest that for the short guns, maybe u can widen the width of the
range of fire as in real life, when we fire a shot gun, we do not really
have to aim that accurately. besides, a shot from a shot gun can actually
harm more than 1 target at 1 time. as for the rifles, since they are rifles,
i think they should have a longer range of fire as well. maybe the hunting
rifle should have the longest range because it only holds 5 shells at a time
so therefore needing to reload more often.

what to the other guys here think?