Hi, this just shows you how this game has been on my mind, because last night I was dreaming that level 3 of the game consisted of you standing ontop of a very high building which was constantly moving around, and trying to shoot downwards with 2 guns, aiming at cars with creatures hiding in them. There was also something about a bomb, but I never got far enough to work out why I was carying one in the first place. It went from sitting at my laptop to play that level, to actually being ontop of the building and Philip showing me how to work the guns. I'm not sure but i think the objective was to blow up all the cars and kill all the creatures inside. Anyhow whatever happens I'm going to pre-order the game, and have fun.

Take care everyone, just thought I'd share that totally stupid dream. from Lori.