hello i am a newbi to swamp. I got the game 2 days ago. How do you collect amo
for your weapon or silencer for pistol? is there a way to fire your weapon with
keyboard? i have a MS sidewinder gamepad that plugs into a USB port on system
would i be able to use that or would i have to only use a mouse/keyboard?
all info would help greatly. if anyone has skype/mshn and would like to have me
on please email me off list and i'll add you.