how do you search a zombi?
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp query

Hi Joseph,

The way to collect ammo and weapons is to search the various dead
bodies you find in the game. You'll usually find some goodies on the
bodies of zombie victims.

As for joysticks I'm not sure but I don't recall joystick support. I
think input control is basically just a combo of keyboard and mouse
right now.