Hey all,

Well, i think I'm kind of out of luck with Swamp right now. Since I have a
Apple mouse that only has one mouse button, I can't walk. Is there a way I can
play? i guess I can just hook up a USB mouse. Also I somehow got stuck holding
down the firing button when I wasn't holding the mouse button down. Weird, if I
can do it again I'll let you know.

Thanks.
Orin
orin8...@gmail.com