Hi Michael,

By rogue games are you talking about roguelike roll playing games like
Nethack, Angbang, and ADOM?
If so you might start by seeing if there is an IPhone port of Nethack
and Angbang available. I know they have various ports for Windows,
Linux, and Mac and its possible the developers have started creating
ports for the IPhone etc.

Cheers!