Hi,

throwing my two cents worth in here.
1. I got killed while still inside the safe zone. And no I was not in the
entrance way. i think it was in the supply room.

2. Didn't ever see or hear the guard for the safe zone.

3. After dying, I would start the game again but be located at 0,0. I
couldn't move. So now after dying I have to exit totally and come back in to
start at the safe zone.

Other than that, yes the new game play is harder. But that makes it more
enjoyable.

Keep up the great work.

Rich