The problem I see with this strategy is that, in the laste version, the sounds were particularly set up so that the entire sound was in one file. I'm under the impression that this is how they plan to stay, though i'm not sure if they're this way now.

----- Original Message -----
From: Dallas O'Brien <dallas.r.obr...@gmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 07:19:05 +1000
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] car in the swamp, was zombie info?

yeah, that would be a good thing. or you could even put in to play something where, based on how far away from them you are, it takes a shorter or longer time to the bullet to strike. so if your taking a long shot with a sniper rifle for example, it might take a second for it to hit, so he might have moved out of the way of that shot in the mean time. don't know how hard that would be to code in, but its another thing to think about. but yes, the bugs will be sorted soon, then its
zombie hunting fun once again!
dallas