Hi Jim,

FYI. Just a quick clarification here. The reason Windows 7 and some
versions of Vista have two different Program Files directories is for
backwards compatibility with older 32-bit software. All newer
applications---that is all 64-bit applications---are installed to
c:\Program Files
by default, but older 32-bit applications such as your games are installed to
c:\Program Files (x86)
because they were compiled for the older x86 processors and not the
x64 processors of today. Basically, that second Program Files
directory is there for backwards compatibility sake, and isn't
specific to Windows 7 either. Every 64-bit version of Windows has this
convention.