Hi Laurel,

You have to arrow to the file you want to run and press the context
menu key which performs a right click on the file. The context key is
the key between the right Windows key and right control key on most
laptops and desktops. Once the context menu is up just arrow to run as
administrator.

Now, keep in mind the installation directory largely depends on if you
have a 32-bit version of Windos or a 64-bit version of Windows. If you
have a 32-bit version install the files to
c:\Program Files\Kitchensinc
and if you have a 64-bit computer the files should go in
c:\Program Files (x86)\Kitchensinc.

HTH