Hi list.
I have been a bit slow at keeping up with list messages of late, and am now just getting back into it. I have just been reading michaels messages regarding the silver sword rpg game for iPhone.

My question is, when you say its an rpg game, does that mean you have full 3d movement and can walk around levels and locations etc? or is it more in the style of a game book game where you make choices at particular points in the game, weather to attack, talk to people etc. or is it similar to the game king of dragon pass, which I am still getting to grips with, but having a lot of fun doing so.
Many thanks for any help,
Alex.