Hey, Alex.
I could be wrong but I believe that it is kinda set up like King of dragon pass.
I have notice a few accessibility issue with the app.
There are a few eliments of the app that needs to be fix for people who uses the voice over on the iPhone. I have the email contact for the developer who created this game and I'll give it to you at the end of the message.
The game is currently a demo on the iPhone because it is still being develop.
The game is coming out sometime in December of this year which is next month.
So if all of us could contact the developer and express the need for improving the accessibility with this app then I believe that he will be willing to fix the issue. I myself have email him and told him of the issue and he told me he didn't think it would be a problem fixing it.
So if those who are interested in this game please write the developer at.
i...@silversword-rpg.com
And give your suggestions on how to improve the accessibility for the voice over. Also paste the following web address to the email when you write to show the importance of accessibility for the blind.
http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/iPhoneAccessibility/Introduction/Introduction.html