To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 11:56 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Mud games

Hi there

I have heard a little bit about MUD games and think that I'd like to start
playing them.  My problem is that I know little about mud clients, and not
much about which games are accessible or how to connect using the mud
surver.  I was wondering if anybody could please help me in terms of which
mud clients are accessible. I use window-eyes 7.5. I have heard of VIPmud
but can't figure out how to download a copy.

Thanks in advance.

Paula