Hi,

What about some of the major titles like the New Super Mario Brothers
or Legend of Zelda? Have you tried anything like that?

I know the New Super Mario Brothers game allows you to compete or play
in a cooperative mode where you help each other which might actually
work out for us if its reasonably accessible. I think a game that has
team play might be a good place to start.

Cheers!