This sounds great, I'm downloading it now. Just one thing I want to mention, sometimes your server will send the file at 850 kb per second, and others (like now) will send at under 150. Is this
something on your end, or do I need to check my connection?
----- Original Message -----
From: Jeremy Kaldobsky <jer...@kaldobsky.com
To: audyssey <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 12:32:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [Audyssey] Swamp, update version 1.4b

After tearing out and recoding most of the server from scratch, things seem to be much better! Sadly everyone will lose their character stats, but it seems that half of those were messed up anyway so it isn't as big of a deal. I believe I've fixed the panning and bullet impact bugs as well, so this update might finally have us back on track! I really hope it does because I'd love to get back to working on multiplayer missions and other features. :)

The main file upload will take another 20 minutes or so, but if you already have version 1.3b then there's no need to waste time downloading the larger file anyway. Just download this small patch file and you will be updated to version 1.4b.
[url=http://www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/SwampPatch.zip]www.kaldo
bsky.com/audiogames/SwampPatch.zip[/url]

Changes from version 1.3b to 1.4b

- Chopped out and recoded half of the server. We'll have to see, but I hope this has solved the reputation bugs
- Fixed the bullet impact sounds.
- I think I've fixed the panning bug.
- The guard no longer growls like a zombie, lol.
- Made a few small changes to make the server more stable.
- A little more client optimization was done, to hopefully improve performance.