After tearing out and recoding most of the server from scratch, things seem to
be much better! Sadly everyone will lose their character stats, but it seems
that half of those were messed up anyway so it isn't as big of a deal. I
believe I've fixed the panning and bullet impact bugs as well, so this update
might finally have us back on track! I really hope it does because I'd love to
get back to working on multiplayer missions and other features. :)
The main file upload will take another 20 minutes or so, but if you already
have version 1.3b then there's no need to waste time downloading the larger
file anyway. Just download this small patch file and you will be updated to
Changes from version 1.3b to 1.4b
- Chopped out and recoded half of the server. We'll have to see, but I hope
this has solved the reputation bugs
- Fixed the bullet impact sounds.
- I think I've fixed the panning bug.
- The guard no longer growls like a zombie, lol.
- Made a few small changes to make the server more stable.
- A little more client optimization was done, to hopefully improve performance.
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.