That sounds like a very cool idea!  Lets just say that today has been a rather
stressful day, with server coding, bug hunting, and 2 versions posted.  My bed
it calling to me!  I am glad to hear the the majority of the bugs seem to be
gone.  I haven't yet figured out what was causing the server message leak to
begin with, so once that's solved it might clear up the rest of them.