From: "Che" <blindadrenal...@gmail.com>
To: "Johnny Tai" <johnnyti...@shaw.ca>; "Gamers Discussion list"
<gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 7:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp suggestions

  i agree with johnny on both points, a female voice would be good, my
wife enjoys the game, but not having a female voice is a turn off for
the ladies.
   as for the chat, i agree we should have an option to turn it off, as
it can lead to you getting killed in a sticky situation, perhaps control
slash or something, but maintain the ability to review messages if you
want, so maybe you only hear the radio click if you have chat off, and
you can check to see what was sent if you want.
   there were 20 players on last time i played, which is great, but 4 of
them were giving constant updates to what was happenning, i.e. my
shotgun got broke, i can't find any corpses, etc.  not being able to
turn that off was definately taking away from the enjoyment of the game,
and 90 percent of those messages were totally pointless, and that is
probably only going to get worse as the game gets more popular.
  ideally, we could have a key to block chat from certain players only,
perhaps hit alt period when you review back to a player's chat to block
that person,  but that adds a level of complexity that jeremy probably
doesn't want to put on his stack at this point.
   don't forget to support jeremy's continued updating and improvements
by donating at his web site, its quick and easy with pay pal or a credit
card.
   later
che