Hi to all.
Maybe one of my friends could help me out as well.
Here's the latest from Logitech support on advising me so that I can use the
right hand stick once again.
So if there's a f510 owner out there like myself?
I'd appreciate any assistance.
Now here's what they recommended that I do.
Received your reply thank you. In windows 7 you can test the game pad in the
gamec ontroller settings.
You click on properties and it shows the calibration for the buttons and
both joysticks.
You can see there if its reversed. The game pad should be set to d mode on
the back. If in x input mode its set up like a xbox 360 controller. You can
invert the axis in the properties under game controllers.
This may fix your problem.
Ron and current Leader Dog boz who states "that a service dog beats a cane
hands down any day of the week."