Hi,

Currently my only pet peeve is when sounds bleed thru and don't stop.

For instance. I went east to the river. When I left, I could still hear the
river sound. Then as I went behind the k mart, I picked up a fly sound that
too did not go away. On to the gas station where I picked up the dingging
sound that is there, and that too didn't go away. None of the sounds stopped
until I left the game and restarted. I can manage with the river and
dingging, but the fly sound that didn't go away kept me from noticing other
flies.

As for the purchasing and donating bug, I haven't run across it yet. Someone
said it mainly affects armor and not ammo.

Rich