well i would not mind weather a mac or iphone vergen was done first although
because i do all my computer stuff on my mac i'd probley rather play a mac
vergen first.

as for payment as the windows one is free i'm not sure how much i'd be willing
to pay just so i could play a vergen for my device in my apinyon if the
playroom is free to windows users it should be free to everybody how ever
because i like it i would pay but i feel that you should not charge any more
than 15 to 20 pounds for this asspeashally as windows users can play it for
free.

thanks very much

Ian McNamara