Where in windows would I find those drivers Tom?
Should I uninstall the driver that I installed from the mini disk that came with the unit?
Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 7:50 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A possible working theory why the Logitech f510 isn't working on my machine.

Hi Ron,

I don't think that is the problem. My new laptop also has a 64-bit
processor and a 64-bit version of Windows 7 Home Premium. It seems to
be working fine here with the 32-bit Logitech software. So I have my
doubts that is the issue, but it was worth looking into seeing as
there are sometimes compatibility issues between 64-bit operating
systems and some hardware. Have you by any chance tried the generic
Logitech driver from Microsoft?

That is completely remove all the Logitech software drivers, profiles,
etc reboot and plug the unit in and have Windows 7 locate a 64-bit
driver for it. Naturally, it won't support all the features of the
gamepad such as force feedback, but if you use the stock Windows 7
driver with the device it might help determine if it is the 32-bit
drivers or not.

Cheers!