Hello everyone,
I and a friend of mine are thinking of starting an internet based tabletop rpg
through skype or alternative live means if possible. We have the setting picked
(Glorantha the same setting as used in king of dragon pass)as well as the rule
system (heroquest). The only thing that we are missing are creative  and
enthusiastic players.
Prior knowledge of rpgs is not required, just an open mind and the willingness
to learn.
If you are interested or want more information please contact
radix.an...@gmail.com or through twitter aradix85.
greetings, Anouk