Hi Everyone,

Just tried a game of top speed3. I think instead of driving I should
rename myself to crashing, because I sure did that a lot. I was hoping
for some driving tips so I could limit my crashing. First of all, is
it better to play ts3 with keyboard or steering wheel? If the latter,
which kind should I get? I am also assuming automatic transmission is
better for newbie driver/crashers like me? Tips appreciated, I don't
think my stomach could take any more of the self murth that I was
doing, it was helarious and I was the one doing the crashing,
definitely lost a lot from the time when I could see and play the old
atari pole position.

Thanks.
Dave.