From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of David Mehler
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2011 16:39
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] top speed driving

Hi Everyone,

Just tried a game of top speed3. I think instead of driving I should rename
myself to crashing, because I sure did that a lot. I was hoping for some
driving tips so I could limit my crashing. First of all, is it better to play
ts3 with keyboard or steering wheel? If the latter, which kind should I get? I
am also assuming automatic transmission is better for newbie driver/crashers
like me? Tips appreciated, I don't think my stomach could take any more of the
self murth that I was doing, it was helarious and I was the one doing the
crashing, definitely lost a lot from the time when I could see and play the old
atari pole position.

Thanks.
Dave.

---