Hi Jeremy,

My initial thoughts and bug reports.

1. The donating and getting rep points for multiple items seems to be fixed.

2. the Panning of items seems to be fixed.

3. The problem where sounds don't go away without reloading seems to be
fixed.

4. I don't like the fact the review keys, left and right bracket, repeat
every action. For instance, it gives me the directions, all the channels I
just cycled thru, and much more. The only way I think this might be helpful
is if you are trying to implement a way that if you pick up something, and
don't hear what it was, it will be seen there. Other than that, it gets too
annoying.

Bug #1. To start, I had a bike helmet and leather jacket. I found a football
helmet and Kevlar vest. When I went to donate, the jacket was there but the
bike helmet was not.

bug #2. The chat system didn't work for me. I could switch channels, , but
all it would say when someone spoke was something like "Kai says 1. The
review keys would also just say the same thing. The next person was then
number 1, and Kai's message just said 2.

Thanks for a great game.

Rich