Yeah, really is a pity. But if you can get sighted assistance, it's a blast.
----- Original Message ----- From: "dan cook" <dan.sc...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] in depth fighting game history

that's a shame, been wanting to play that for ages.
ah well, cant have everything and Kratos is in mk at least. :D

I mentioned this already earlier in case you missed it. On a 1-10 scale, I'd
rate God of War at about a 4... there are platforming bits, not to mention
all the qte's which, unlike Heavenly Sword,  are not preset, I believe,
they're random. And there are puzzles that require being able to spot things
visually and the like.